Every time I see Elizabeth Warren in front of a microphone I can only see this image. I can’t help it!
“The sky is falling, the sky is falling” is the primary message of the delusional Democrats that can somehow ignore the list of campaign-promised accomplishments and the positive energy of the American economy. The secondary message from Chicken Little is that our President is basically an evil person and that Americans must RESIST.
The Democratic party of tolerance and inclusion is turning into a political party that thrives on the predictions and speculations of gloom and future despair. They run screaming from a CNN podium to MSNBC podium about all the bad things that are going to happen without a shred of logic to support their distorted view of the world.
What are we supposed to RESIST?
The list below is a partial list of all the accomplishments of the Trump Administration. While I am sure there is disagreement regarding some of the initiatives, no one can say that things are not getting done and the economy is not dramatically improved for all Americans.
• Appointed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and more than 75 other constitutionally sound federal judges, 30 of which are serving.
• Reinstated an expanded Mexico City Policy blocking foreign aid from being used for abortions.
• Cracked down on illegal immigration and “sanctuary cities.” As Attorney General Jeff Sessions put it: “The lawlessness, the abdication of the duty to enforce our laws, and the catch and release policies of the past are over.”
• Issued an order killing two federal regulations for every new one. In actuality, 16 were cut for every new one in his first year, saving billions.
• Engineered a historic tax cut that will save money for more than 80 percent of American households.
• Withdrew the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of U.S. governance by international bureaucrats.
• Reversed onerous Obama environmental rules that gave the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ham-handed authority to destroy the coal industry and abrogate landowners’ rights.
• Kick-started America’s energy sector by curtailing regulations, facilitating the Keystone XL Pipeline and opening up vast federal areas to oil and gas exploration.
• Presided over an economic and stock market boom, lowered unemployment and brought manufacturing jobs back to America from overseas.
• Rebuilt the nation’s military, destroyed ISIS and faced down North Korea’s “Rocket Man.”
• Issued an order enforcing First Amendment protections for religious liberty.
• Restored the freedom of military chaplains to espouse biblical morality, and essentially reversing Mr. Obama’s transgender military policy.
• Revoked the Education Department’s order that public schools allow gender-confused males access to girls’ restrooms and locker rooms.
• Cracked down on sex trafficking. President Trump signed a law allowing states to move against sex-ad Internet sites, and the Justice Department on April 6 seized and shut down Backpage.com, which carried ads for prostitution, including trafficked children.
• Overhauled the mismanaged Veterans Administration and giving veterans more health care choices.
• Imposed sanctions on Venezuela’s socialist dictatorship and revising Mr. Obama’s deals with communist Cuba.
• Recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and repairing damage that Mr. Obama did to the U.S.-Israel relationship.
• Worked with Central American nations to crack down on MS-13 gangs.
If Chicken Little, Cocky-Locky (Schumer), Turkey-Lurky (Mad Max) and Ducky-Daddles (Pelosi) aren’t careful, they are going to be coaxed into the den of Foxy-Woxy where socialism waits to devour them all.